1. When did you begin your blog? I began my blog only a few months ago. The site was done and completed by Shine Branding in December.
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog? My original purpose was to have an outlet to talk about my two cats and dog.
3. Is your current purpose the same? I would say it has changed a little bit. I have been having an amazing time getting to know the dog community. It's wild to think that there are so many other dog owners out there who love to blog! I think it's important to share tips and stories. I think mostly now I want to show people that you CAN live with pets in a condo. I also want people to know how important it is to properly socialize your pets (something that I will be covering as much as possible).
If so, how do you feel you’ve met your goals? Well, I've only been doing this for a short while so I haven't achieved any goals just yet. But there's still time!
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you? Mmmm....my whole life is scheduled down to the last second, so I have to blog on a schedule. I've been told by a friend to blog more often so she has something to read in the morning.
If the former, how often — and what techniques do you use to stick to it? I try and get it done first thing in the morning.
If the latter, do you worry about… well, whatever you might worry about (e.g. losing traffic, losing momentum)? I don't do this for that reason. It's just a little hobby that I do purely for me. If people read it, then that's great!
5. Are you generating income from your blog? Bahahaha no, and I like it that way.
If not currently, do you hope to in the future — and how? Nope. I already have two other hobbies that I am fortunate enough to gain an income from. One aspect of this blog is that I can operate it at my own pace and on my own schedule.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular (bragging is good!)? I love being able to talk about my pets. I talk to people about them as if they are my children (for me, they ARE like my children). As a pet owner, you put a LOT of effort into taking care of a pet. Especially a dog. So naturally you want to talk about this figure in your life that you're dedicating a lot of time to. It's nice having an outlet where other people who have the same appreciation for pets are there to communicate with and share stories.
7. What do you like least? I would have to say that I don't enjoy how little people know about pet bloggers. I have to admit, I had no idea that there was an entire community out there. I wish there was more coverage!
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012? Hopefully my pets will live in a house- I would love nothing more. You have no idea how excited I am to watch my cats experience stairs for the first time!